Last summer, which I spent in Netherlands, I listend a lot to The New Pornographers, Syd Barrett, Pink Floyd and The Strokes. In the summer I always have some bands that I prefer to listen to. When I listen to their songs when the summer is over it just makes me happy. I remember how much fun I had, and all the great people I met.
Im going off to Venice in about three weeks, and im really excited. Also very excited about my summer 2011 music. It will probably be the new from The Strokes, The Wombats(This Modern Glitch, new record), Bob Dylan, The Kooks(This is just standard summer music), Arctic Monkeys, The Drums and maybe a little Donovan. I need some fun music as well as old and beautiful songs, like Donovan's. Recomend you all to take a listen to This Modern Glitch by The Wombats. Catchy and summerish. I do think its very simple indie music, but I need some easy dance music for this summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you!